- 700gr. chicken thigh fillet cubes
- 8 skewers
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 red onion
- 2 chili
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon ground corriander seed
- 3 tablespoon ketjap manis (sweet)
- 1 tablespoon ABC Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 grated lime zest
- 2 lime juice
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 cm grated ginger
- Mix all the ingredients; garlic, red onion, chili, spices, ketjap, soy sauce, fishsauce, lime zets, lime juice, peanut butter and ginger in the food processor and hit the button.
- Put half of the peanut sauce separate you will use it later, then add cubes of the chicken in the other half.
- Cover with foil and put it in the fridge for half an hour or 24 hours.
- Preheat the grill 220
- Tread chicken cubes on to each of 8 skewers. Place chicken on the grill rack coated with sunflower oil and grill until the chicken is done.
- Heat the other half peanut sauce in saucepan, don’t let it boil.
- Serve sate with peanut sauce, cucumber, green onions, lime part and steamed rice or fries.
this recipe is inspired by DELICOUSMAGAZINE.NL